Grasshopper Parfait and Cute Baby Shoes!  

Posted by: Amanda

Ready for St. Patrick's Day? I don't know about you, but I fail to see what the big "hoo-ha" is about this day, really. Green beer... not my favorite. But, green desserts... now, we're talkin'!


Grasshopper Parfait for St. Patrick's Day??? Yes, please!




Recipe (from Kraft Foods):

You'll need:
4 cups cold milk (2% is best)
2 packages instant chocolate pudding
Large tub Cool Whip
Green food coloring
15-20 Oreo cookies, crushed
15-20 Mint patties, crushed

  1. Crush the cookies and mint patties in a food processor (or by hand), then combine and set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding and milk. Set aside for approximately 10 min.
  3. In another bowl, combine tub of Cool Whip with 2-4 drops food coloring until well-mixed.
  4. Layer pudding, Cool Whip, and 1/2 cookie mixture, then repeat.
  5. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.


I couldn't pass up a small blurb about these:

Adorable.Baby.Shoes.
(and only $5!)

Those caught my eye yesterday while shopping at Walmart with my youngest.
So we bought them post-haste. No hesitation. She (I) had to have them.

You remember my youngest, right?

As if you could forget!


Happy St. Patrick's Day, and happy end-of-season shopping!
Maybe you'll find some cute baby boots, too.

This entry was posted on 3:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment