Cakes, coloring, and SPRINGTIME!  

Posted by: Amanda

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am unbelievably ready for spring! The nice weather we're having here in the Midwest really makes me want to go plant something!
Welcome Spring!

Tulips are my favorite. Can't wait to plant these bulbs in my yard somewhere.  :)


...and welcome FUN with the kids! I can't wait to take these little ones out in the nice weather; Madison has already voiced her concern over how much time we'll have at the pool this summer.  I swear she's 13 already.




More yummy stuff is coming (I promised myself I'd catch up on blog posts over the weekend), but for now, I am giving you the long-awaited professional pictures of my Vera Bradley cake (made late last year for a friend's bridal shower):






The cake included double fudge devil's food and oreos and cream filling.
All photos taken by Sarah Buhl of Buhl Photography (IL).




This pseudo-Scrabble cake was made for my sister-in-law's new hubby and was presented to him at their wedding back in January. The cake was also double fudge devil's food with oreos and cream filling - these people like their chocolate! The couple made a habit of playing Scrabble together during their dating days, so the concept was special to them.



More goodies to come soon!


This entry was posted on 1:45 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment