Almond Joy Brownies  

Posted by: Amanda

Happy Thursday morning, everyone! I am particularly excited that this day here - Thursdays serve as my Fridays! I thought I'd share a recent Mother's Day recipe with you; my mother's all-time favorite sweet treat is the Almond Joy candy bar. But, I couldn't just get her a bag of candy bars... how unoriginal of me! Especially when these babies are an option!



Almond Joy Brownies
(adapted from kraftrecipes.com's Coconut Candy Bar Brownies)


You'll need:
4 squares semi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup shaved almonds
1 package sweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
8 squares semi-sweet chocolate

    Baking instructions can be found here under the "Make It" section.




    Enjoy, and have a delicious weekend!

    This entry was posted on 8:13 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

    0 comments

    Post a Comment