Per the kids' request....  

Posted by: Amanda

Baking for my family is probably one of my most favorite things to do - especially on Sundays. There's just something about coming home from church and having help (sometimes too much help) in the kitchen. Especially in the fall. I love it - love it, love it, love it.

My kids begged and begged me to make a cake this weekend. Madison wanted "chocolate chocolate with chocolate", and Gabe just wanted "cake with strawberries." And Lana... well, she simply just wants to eat it - no matter what it is. So, the compromise was made, and this delicious strawberry upside-down cake was born. Quite delish, I must say... and I think my kids agreed.


This entry was posted on 8:06 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment