Deep Dish Pizza and Cherry Danish to boot!  

Posted by: Amanda


Are you hungry yet?

My kids and I made a "from scratch" (from a pizza kit box, really!) deep-dish pizza last night for dinner, and boy, was it delish! I added a touch of garlic and cilantro to the top of the cheese for a little kick. So, are you hungry yet???


What about now?

Then, I got creative. REALLY creative. Mainly because I didn't have anything else to do. And because I needed something sweet after that super-yummy pizza. Let me tell you - one can of crescent rolls and one can of cherry pie filling later, I was happy! I mean, who doesn't love homemade cherry danishes???


Seriously, if you're not hungry yet, you might want to get that checked.  :)

See you soon for more!

This entry was posted on 10:55 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment